Apex Football School Coaching Programme
Based in the Western Cape the programme is looking to expand its wings shortly to other regions around South Africa. Apex Football School has successfully conceptualised a soccer and health outreach programme geared for maximum success.
Apex Football School aims to empower youth to recognise the ability to use sport to introduce education and learning initiatives. Through sport and team play many life-skills are identified and nurtured to bring about a positive change in society today.
Holiday Coaching Clinics
Afternoon Coaching Clinics
School Term Coaching Clinics
Our program focuses on the FUNdamentals of soccer highlighting the importance of understanding and developing important skills of the sport.
Our program emphasize on the fun of playing football whilst turning it into a safe learning environment for players to grow both their individual skills as well as to understanding the importance of teamwork.
We look to develop all 4 corners of the player:
Levels of coaching offered
1. Grass rootsFor the young and beginner player Grass roots programs are a great introduction to our more advanced programs and also introduce players to the 10 core moves and teach the fundamentals of football
2. Junior SessionsFor the 8 – 11 year old player working on the improvement of their technical skills and developing their game play through small sides Games.
3. Elite SessionsFor those players striving to improve their technical ability and game play to move them up to professional Academy level. We arrange our groups according to ability as well as age, please chat to your coach as to which sessions times are best for you.
We have two core beliefs that we take into every session:
- Firstly, we believe in something we call “Play not Push”. It means teaching football in a fun, pressure-free environment. We want to give children a positive introduction to sport as a whole, not just football, so they’re more likely to stay healthy and active throughout their lives.
- Secondly, we believe football can be educational. Coached in the right way it can stimulate imagination and aid early development skills such as learning colours and numbers, following instructions and playing as a team.
Each player will get:
- individual attention
- parents will get feedback every month on the player’s process
- the opportunity to play matches and have the match day experience
- coaching by local and internationally qualified coaches
Group Session Training is the core of our business, however we can also offer the following:
- Soccer Schools Individual (One-on-One)
- Training Sessions: Open to all ages and abilities